What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
How can we help?
You can outsource eBuild Web Solutions as your SEO Agency. We will review your current sites SEO structure and optimisation your site using the following tools as part of our SEO strategy, to get you better results in search engines like Google.
- Connecting your website, Google Analytics and Social Media sites to SEO tools
- Keyword & Ranking. Track Keyword Difficulty, On-Page Grader and Rank Tracker
- Crawl Test. Check for errors or missing Meta content, tags, etc.
- Competitive Analysis. Compare your site against 3 competitors supplied by you
- Social Backlinks with competitors. Amount of links from other websites to your site
- Local SEO. Local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. i.e. Google+ Local, Yelp
- Google Ads (if you wish assign a budget for this)